1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? No emails, no newsletter, no logging IP and you can delete your account at anytime. No strings attached. We are a very open community.
    Dismiss Notice

Does Your Religion Affect Your View & Usage Of Marijuana?

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Ted, Mar 15, 2016.

1. karenf

karenf Recruit
    Registered

To the minister and her husband....
    Excellent choice over percodan. OMG...that stuff will snuff you out on all levels. Bravo to you for wanting to get off of it, first off. Secondly, to research and appraise cannabis as a pain-reliever. Remember: that's the symptom. What's causing the pain?? Inflammation? Treat the inflammation. THCA, THC, CBGA, CBDA, CBD, CBC. Some strains are higher in CBD than others. [Harlequin, Valkyrie, AC/DC] Consider growing: it's an experience that is hard to put into words. All I know now, is that its very connecting...everything is related to everything else. ONE LOVE as the Rastafarians call it.
    One good book to depend on is Uwe Blesching, Ph.D.'s CHI: The Cannabis Index. He was a paramedic for 25 years. You can read the preface on Amazon. It' s a great 2 page story. ;-) It will make you smile. Hugs.

• Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List
  2. karenf

karenf Recruit
    Registered

Yeah, I find it strange too. I'm with you there...and I can't say I'm Christian, but do acknowledge Jesus as an avatar, yet lean more towards Buddhism. Yup...it's ONE LOVE here. And, you rock.....first research, learn about cannabis, then you move!! Wow. How smart of you!

3. karenf

karenf Recruit
    Registered

Wow...you're the second post I've read in the last 10 minutes that has blown me away!! What determination!! It makes me happy to see this 'Women's Bodies, Women's Minds." Comin' from the 60's, we took our health care back. I have a Chinese doc....I don't know the herbs I take occasionally, per se, but after 25 years w/ the him, he rocks the house down!

4. Cudzu

Cudzu Member
    Staff Member Global Moderator Verified Registered

All prayer's are welcome.
    (I think invisible healing energy can be shared)

I have chosen to avoid opioids till my last days, when they might be required.

I hate pills, needles and negative side effects associated with each.
    My determination is a personal choice.

Live happy.

5. NikkiM

NikkiM Casual
    Staff Member Registered

In my personal point of view. It's a No and should never be...

It's not about the religion. It's how deep the faith you have, it's on how you treat and respect others decision in life. I don't take religion as the center of my life but I focus to God our creator. Religion can't save you, I strongly believe in that. I mean it serves as a guide but it should never dictate you. I chose not to smoke bc I don't want to break the law and as a single parent, my son needs me a lot. I can't afford to get involved in any trouble.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love This! Love This! x 1
    • List