1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? No emails, no newsletter, no logging IP and you can delete your account at anytime. No strings attached. We are a very open community.
    Dismiss Notice

Did You Know? Corpus Christi Texas Weed Is The Weakest Ganja Ive Blazed N My Life!

Discussion in 'Other Knowledge' started by blazedaily, Jan 15, 2016.

1. blazedaily

Registered

First time up on here but I had to drop some props for ted he seems like good peoples n thtz rare these days so hear I am there's a million of things inside my deep ass mind but one thing I have hard understanding is why can't every state have the same type of ganja this texas weed is so weak I barely can even get baby high I'm sure me being from Cali n las Vegas has something to do with that blazing use to chiefing best weed n the world but not being able to enjoy something u pay for 2 times a week is very frustrating but I'm not going to stop Bob Marley spirit will always be inside me but dealers ur weed connect cutting n ur 20 sack makes u not want to do business with them itz hella sad to me but also sexy n a way that also the ladies mamas out here got more business dealing hustling ganja than even the men out here I could keep writing about this thread detail to detail cuz I use to write long blogs poems raps for the world to see feel n help get thru but I'll stop this time everybody enjoy blazing up there's not much things left to enjoy n life so treasure ur smoke session peace

2. luca53124

luca53124 Meh
    Registered

Nothing like Cali weed. My FAVORITE despensary was Kind Peoples Collective in Santa Cruz.
    I miss CA so very much.