• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

Did You Know? Corpus Christi Texas Weed Is The Weakest Ganja Ive Blazed N My Life!

blazedaily

Meh
Registered
First time up on here but I had to drop some props for ted he seems like good peoples n thtz rare these days so hear I am there's a million of things inside my deep ass mind but one thing I have hard understanding is why can't every state have the same type of ganja this texas weed is so weak I barely can even get baby high I'm sure me being from Cali n las Vegas has something to do with that blazing use to chiefing best weed n the world but not being able to enjoy something u pay for 2 times a week is very frustrating but I'm not going to stop Bob Marley spirit will always be inside me but dealers ur weed connect cutting n ur 20 sack makes u not want to do business with them itz hella sad to me but also sexy n a way that also the ladies mamas out here got more business dealing hustling ganja than even the men out here I could keep writing about this thread detail to detail cuz I use to write long blogs poems raps for the world to see feel n help get thru but I'll stop this time everybody enjoy blazing up there's not much things left to enjoy n life so treasure ur smoke session peace

luca53124

Meh
Registered
Nothing like Cali weed. My FAVORITE despensary was Kind Peoples Collective in Santa Cruz.
I miss CA so very much.

First time up on here but I had to drop some props for ted he seems like good peoples n thtz rare these days so hear I am there's a million of things inside my deep ass mind but one thing I have hard understanding is why can't every state have the same type of ganja this texas weed is so weak I barely can even get baby high I'm sure me being from Cali n las Vegas has something to do with that blazing use to chiefing best weed n the world but not being able to enjoy something u pay for 2 times a week is very frustrating but I'm not going to stop Bob Marley spirit will always be inside me but dealers ur weed connect cutting n ur 20 sack makes u not want to do business with them itz hella sad to me but also sexy n a way that also the ladies mamas out here got more business dealing hustling ganja than even the men out here I could keep writing about this thread detail to detail cuz I use to write long blogs poems raps for the world to see feel n help get thru but I'll stop this time everybody enjoy blazing up there's not much things left to enjoy n life so treasure ur smoke session peace