1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? No emails, no newsletter, no logging IP and you can delete your account at anytime. No strings attached. We are a very open community.
    Dismiss Notice

Accounting Colorado Is One Of The Top Places To Invest In Real Estate

Discussion in 'Finance & Investments' started by Jay Hidoshi, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Jay Hidoshi

Jay Hidoshi I Take Life Very Serious.
    Registered

Twitter:
    @@coloradoinsight
    share.jpg mintgreen3Dfinal.jpg mintgreen3Dfinal.jpg share.jpg Some homes in Denver have doubled in price in the past five years, and now some people are moving south to Colorado Springs and Pueblo in order to escape the skyrocketing home prices in Denver. For this reason, prices in Colorado Springs are skyrocketing as well, making it the storm for real estate investing.

The median sales price for homes in Colorado Springs for June to August 2016 was $239,000 based on 2,898 home sales. Average price per square foot for Colorado Springs was $164, an increase of 8% compared to the same period last year.

The only problem with this large increase in demand for housing in this area, there's a huge lack of inventory. There's a solution, and where is the next area to skyrocket in Colorado?

Ski towns and Hot Spring resorts go hand in hand in Colorado. Soak the body in hot water after a day of skiing the Colorado powder.

Although ski town real estate has adjusted in values, it still can be out of touch on the price tag when it comes to most buyers.

Hot Spring towns usually are close distance to all major ski areas and this is where you will find quiet country living. Manitou Springs, Hot Sulphur Springs, Glenwood Springs, are just a couple to mention on the list of great real estate investing. You can find affordable houses and affordable land in these towns and less restrictions from building inspectors.

Denver city boys and girls always come to the hills to buy vacation homes after they have purchased all the houses in the entire Colorado front range.

The time is now and the saying is, "buy low and sell high". Small investors can get their hands in the pot.

Call To Action: I have business and residential properties for sale. Owner financing available

A medical marijuana business plan

I have been a resident of Colorado for 26 years. I'm a former owner of a Denver dispensary. The dispensary sold for my retirement.

My book, titled "Colorado Marijuana Real Estate", is a how to guide for the entrepreneur and the blue-collar guy. This book provides a blueprint for a medical marijuana business plan.

Download the eBook for FREE while the promotion lasts: Medical Marijuana Business Plan - Colorado Marijuana Real Estate

Read the 5 STAR reviews for this book at Amazon: Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Colorado Marijuana Real Estate

#1 Jay Hidoshi, Oct 4, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2016