1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? No emails, no newsletter, no logging IP and you can delete your account at anytime. No strings attached. We are a very open community.
    Dismiss Notice

Church Of Cannabis Held Off From Smoking On 1st Sermon

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by Ted, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Ted

Ted Just Adam, AKA, Ted
    Admin

Twitter:
    @tedsmarijuana
    The Church of Cannabis made headlines when they were announced as a new religion in Indiana. It didn't really surprise me much but it got national and even some global headlines. That kind of surprised me, as I would suspect most media outlets wouldn't want to give them free press. Either way, the church didn't smoke up during it's first outting. I am mixed about it, but I respect that they wouldn't want to be arrested.

You can read the article I am referencing on this here.

What do you make of it? I am going to the side that they should have to sent a message. It's like daring the authorities and then not following through. They say they weren't afraid, but their actions say more. I might be wrong and not see the true nature of it. What's your thoughts?

2. Cash Cow Cannabis

Registered

Twitter:
    @CashCowCannabis
    I would assume they are just being cautious with their approach. I also definitely respect that they didn't smoke. I think that non smokers and non supporters will start noticing.

3. Ted

Ted Just Adam, AKA, Ted
    Admin

Twitter:
    @tedsmarijuana
    I certainly see that side of it and I didn't want to be too negative as they are still doing so much as far as publicity and shining a light even more on legalization and how silly prohibition is. I suppose the rebel side of me wanted to see and old fashion 60/70's sit-in and rebelion. We aren't in that era anymore so I understand. They are still making bigger impacts than I am so I have to respect that.

I hope they keep doing what they are doing. We need all the protest in every way possible if we are going to change the world. So I give my full support to them, but I am still not joining a religion :p