• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

Forum Change Your View

Ted

Old Member
Admin
So, maybe you don't like the normal green/purple/and white that TMF is normally set to. That's okay. I gave some of the older members a bit of a preview on Thanksgiving by offering a Thanksgiving theme. I like variety and so I figured that I would start sharing some of the theme variations for everyone. I just finished tweaking the Valentine's Day one, but then I realized maybe someone would really just like a pink/red view of TMF.

Well, let me tell you how to get it. The image below is right above the footer. Clicking the little box will show you what themes I have made public. You are welcome to change it to whatever you want. If you have something in particular you need fixed, a suggestion, or a comment then please either add it to the right forum or email me at [email protected].

theme-selector.jpg

Hopefully you like the 3 available to you. I make new ones as I find the time to do so. I am currently working on St. Patrick's Day.