• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

Oils & Butter CBD Butter

Fatherthyme

Meh
Registered
So I've been making THC butter for the past two years now and never had a problem with taste. I used some CBD weed for butter the one day and it ended up having this butt we after taste. It was quite bad lol. Has anyone else had this problem? Any fixes? I did it the same way I made THC.

Ted

Old Member
Admin
Can you explain how you made it and what strain you have used? I usually don't have an issue and I just did a pound of CBD butter 2 weeks ago. There is an ever-so slight taste to it, but it also depends on how you filter and use it. I use a cheese cloth to filter the big stuff. You can't fix it unless you add more butter to dilute it. Is this a new butter brand?

Fatherthyme

Meh
Registered
I use a 190 micron filter bag from the Magical Butter company. Same brand of butter. I was told later that this product is a year old. Would that play a role?

Ted

Old Member
Admin
I have never used the magical butter company before, but this is exactly how I do it and I am actually making a batch right now.

2 cups of oil/butter = 7 grams of decarbed cannabis

Decard at 240F in the oven for 45 minutes, then using a crockpot or magic butter simply add the material into the butter or oil for 5-6 hours stirring every hour or so. Filter it with a cheesecloth and store it. I do not use filter bags for this activity. I only use them when pressing flower to extract oil concentrate. This method works for THC and CBD but your CBD could be stronger than I have used. I just did an ounce of CBD about a month ago and it rocks in oil. I hope this helps you!

Ann11

Meh
Registered
CBD butter??? I don't know about that. I am taking CBD oil for migraines. And recently I had an operation and I suffered very much after anesthesia. I was sick. I was constantly crying and sleeping. The doctor recommended the best CBD oil. It really helped me a lot. I am happy that I took this medicine. CBD oil relieved my pain. Now I have everything gone and I feel great. If someone faces the same problem I advise you to try this drug too! It helps with all kinds of pain.

Last edited by a moderator:

ohoward1987

Meh
Registered
I have heard about CBD drugs for quite a long time and even tried it myself once when I had problems with sleep. I heard that CBD oils help to cope with insomnia, so my acquaintance with this drug began. After that my friend offered me a great site https://www.theodysseyonline.com/how-to-take-CBD-dosage-and-types and I was again interested in this product because I found out that in addition to oils there are many other Goodies that I could try. One of them was CBD Butter which I liked very much for its effect. I still use it and don't plan to stop

Last edited: