• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

Basics 101 Cannibas Giftbag

How much would you pay per month to "digitally stuff" a promo offer in the mobile, virtual Gift

• $50

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $95

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm launching an digital marketing program where I created a mobile, virtual Gift Bag "digitally stuffed" with cannabis-related promotional news and offers. I target the recreational and medical user as well as tourist opportunities. For more info and to participate start a conversation with me.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Ted

My Friends Call Me Ted
Admin
@Brad Kellmayer your PDF didn't upload, but I think I get the jist of the question. Without seeing what the value of the monthly subscription is it would be impossible to say if the price is worth it. I am not sure if the price is enticing or not, but my first glance is that $50-$95 is a fair amount to ask for. I think for a true tourist it might be the sweet spot since those that are on vacation are more than likely to spend more expendable cash while on vacation.

Please re-upload the PDF so I can give a bit more input. I would like to see if others have some thoughts as well. Please note that I took out the email. You are welcome to add your business to the directory though.