1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? No emails, no newsletter, no logging IP and you can delete your account at anytime. No strings attached. We are a very open community.
    Dismiss Notice

Basics 101 Cannibas Giftbag

Discussion in 'Advertising & Marketing' started by Brad Kellmayer, Jul 26, 2017.

?

How much would you pay per month to "digitally stuff" a promo offer in the mobile, virtual Gift

1. $50

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. $95

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Brad Kellmayer

Registered

I'm launching an digital marketing program where I created a mobile, virtual Gift Bag "digitally stuffed" with cannabis-related promotional news and offers. I target the recreational and medical user as well as tourist opportunities. For more info and to participate start a conversation with me.

Attached Files:

#1 Brad Kellmayer, Jul 26, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2017
  2. Ted

Ted Just Adam, AKA, Ted
    Admin

Twitter:
    @tedsmarijuana
    @Brad Kellmayer your PDF didn't upload, but I think I get the jist of the question. Without seeing what the value of the monthly subscription is it would be impossible to say if the price is worth it. I am not sure if the price is enticing or not, but my first glance is that $50-$95 is a fair amount to ask for. I think for a true tourist it might be the sweet spot since those that are on vacation are more than likely to spend more expendable cash while on vacation.

Please re-upload the PDF so I can give a bit more input. I would like to see if others have some thoughts as well. Please note that I took out the email. You are welcome to add your business to the directory though.

• About Us

Ted's Marijuana Forum is a community for discussion, education, networking, and bringing people together with the commonality of cannabis. This community is not just a "let's get high" website. We are that and much more. Your input is always taken and any issues you might have and need help with can usually be solved fairly quick if you email [email protected] and let us know what issues you are having. Thank you for the support by joining, participating, and spreading TMF to others.
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation