• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

Validation Can Anyone Validate Saint Mary House.com?

Ted

Old Member
Admin
I have been asked on Twitter and here about this website Saint Mary House. I haven't used it and they claim they are legit on their reply on Twitter, but that doesn't make it legit. If you have used this service/store please let us know. I want to make sure we have legit info and everyone is safe. If there are people that can validate this then I will gladly add it to the directory.

If you have used this please give us your experience and what you ordered from them. We would like the best testimony that you can provide.

A

Anonymous

I have been asked on Twitter and here about this website Saint Mary House. I haven't used it and they claim they are legit on their reply on Twitter, but that doesn't make it legit. If you have used this service/store please let us know. I want to make sure we have legit info and everyone is safe. If there are people that can validate this then I will gladly add it to the directory.

If you have used this please give us your experience and what you ordered from them. We would like the best testimony that you can provide.
I know someone who is out just under 1k because it is a huge scam and he fell for it. It is a shell corporation for people in Cameroon. Probably one of the most humiliating things that has ever happened to someone. Over the course of a week he was pressured and threatened into several fake surcharges. The stress gave him a seizure- I was there for all of it, trying to find a resolution. There was none.

Ted

Old Member
Admin
I know someone who is out just under 1k because it is a huge scam and he fell for it. It is a shell corporation for people in Cameroon. Probably one of the most humiliating things that has ever happened to someone. Over the course of a week he was pressured and threatened into several fake surcharges. The stress gave him a seizure- I was there for all of it, trying to find a resolution. There was none.
Can you elaborate a bit on this? What was purchased and how did they pressure him to do something. I am glad to hear from someone, but I would like to get a few more details if possible.

A

Anonymous

He placed an order online and SMH told him the website wasn't functioning correctly so he would have to send it Western union (first blunder). The "company" (SMH) 'took the package to a shipping company': http://belgemaritime.com/ which is a shell corporation from Cameroon. The company asked for a $400 insurance fee for shipping, the next day another $200, and a few emails later $555. I stepped in at that point. It was a phishing scam, point blank. There were at least 50 aggressive emails- one said: "If you don't pay now you will suffer the consequences." These aren't flat charges, though. Ugh- my friend believed them and kept sending them money through Western Union so there were $80 surcharges etc etc.

The US address for SMH is a residential home. The US address for the shipping company is actually a residential home... I found this out after everything went down. There is no package, there is no company. Speaking to them on the phone was impossible- the phones barely work and it's a google number (of course) but the people just yell and when my friend had it one speaker (ONE of TWO times they answered) there were audible voices in the background yelling for money, too.

Ted

Old Member
Admin
Thank you, this is the kind of information people need to hear and I asked this based on a tweet that someone sent me I hope that someone else might be able to share a story as well. I hope they get some attention from this thread and people become aware of these issues. So for now I will know to tell people to stay away from this site. It looks poorly made and incomplete so this makes sense. I am sorry to hear your friend that was taken for a ride by them. The people out there are getting smarter on separating us from our money. Anyone that has information about this site or others please share the stories so others don't get abused.

bjorn

Meh
Registered
Be carefull with the saint mary house I ordered morphine pills for taking for pain after surgery and their shipping company contacted me to pay for insurance 390 USD than they needed money for the stamp to be approved 1100 USD than thay needed me to do the license for another 1490 USD and they sended a lot of text saying that I go to jail or to court if I dont do that they called but you couldn't understand anything its a rip of be carefully

Ted

Old Member
Admin
Be carefull with the saint mary house I ordered morphine pills for taking for pain after surgery and their shipping company contacted me to pay for insurance 390 USD than they needed money for the stamp to be approved 1100 USD than thay needed me to do the license for another 1490 USD and they sended a lot of text saying that I go to jail or to court if I dont do that they called but you couldn't understand anything its a rip of be carefully
Thank you for sharing this and I hope people will find this before getting fleeced. It's clearly a scam and it must be working if they are still doing it. I wish people could have a simple website to look up a scam, but even if it was built it may never be seen. I hope others will continue to add to this thread so we can validate this even further as a scam. I will have to find a way to use the scam prefix and section for them as they grow.