• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

Ask a Pro Buy Cannabis Seeds Online

Palema

Meh
Registered

Hi
Someday before I bought some cannabis seeds from a online shop. They displayed their products are good. But when they deliveried products that wasn't what they showed. They cheated with me. So that I need a dependable seeds website. When I was searching for this relevant website I found Seedlicious this website. How's that? Can you suggest me other?

Last edited by a moderator:

Peer345

Weed doctor
Registered

Hi
Someday before I bought some cannabis seeds from a online shop. They displayed their products are good. But when they deliveried products that wasn't what they showed. They cheated with me. So that I need a dependable seeds website. When I was searching for this relevant website I found Home this website. How's that? Can you suggest me other?
Hello Sensi seeds Amsterdam very good seed company

Ted

Old Member
Admin
I removed 2 other posts and removed the link from OP's. 3 threads with almost the exact same link to Seedlicious seemed a little too suspicious. If there are any more like this I will delete all threads and mark the accounts as banned. I don't think this is a legit thread.

Ted

Old Member
Admin
They all think they are slick, but I have seen it all since 1997 when I got online. I just keep marking them as spam. If their first instinct on the forum is to sell something or link to something then it's obvious. Even worse was they used 3 separate accounts to ask basically the same thing with the same link. They aren't even trying anymore...

Peer345

Weed doctor
Registered
They all think they are slick, but I have seen it all since 1997 when I got online. I just keep marking them as spam. If their first instinct on the forum is to sell something or link to something then it's obvious. Even worse was they used 3 separate accounts to ask basically the same thing with the same link. They aren't even trying anymore...
Hello Ted question are we cool? Have a great day. Later Peer

Lymmie

Casual
Staff member
Admin
Global Moderator
Verified
Registered
Hello Ted question are we cool? Have a great day. Later Peer
You are good @Peer345 we dont mind legit seed banks and suggestions from active and well respected members like yourself. The original posted of this topic was simply a spammer. Made multiple accounts to post the same link and more or less the same question. We got alot of spam once we anonymized the community (removed need for email to post in community) But again you have done nothing wrong we love your posts buddy. Ive followed all of your grows youve shared here. =)

Peer345

Weed doctor
Registered
You are good @Peer345 we dont mind legit seed banks and suggestions from active and well respected members like yourself. The original posted of this topic was simply a spammer. Made multiple accounts to post the same link and more or less the same question. We got alot of spam once we anonymized the community (removed need for email to post in community) But again you have done nothing wrong we love your posts buddy. Ive followed all of your grows youve shared here. =)
Hello so Nice to read your kind words ! Have a great day later Peer

AKA Jose

Recruit
Registered
Purchasing online is a great concern to me as have no experience and do not want to pee in my Wheaties. There is a source (maybe) relatively close, I think. However, am pissed and on the "outs" with that side of the family. It Would be the youngest son of my Sons 3rd wife. (I know, its complicated). Do know he partakes on a regular basis, but not if he has access to seeds.
Since on here last, have made a review and listed some strains that address my needs, energy, depression, and creativity.
Have given up on General Practitioner (MD) to prescribe sufficient thyroid elevator after 30 pounds weight gain over several years. Have concluded Dr does not have my best interests at heart(as always wants to do more testing.)
As usual, have chased a rabbit here and gotten off track. Point being I will not order online as still verboten in my neck of the woods until comfortable with all aspects of the transaction.
For general pain relief jack Herer seems to be a good choice, for creativity, Sour Jack is popular, for a beginner (as I am) Blue Dream or Harlequin gets good reviews. and Green Crack also for Energy. Please feel free to provide any insight. I do not want to begin this journey with something that will put me in the next county before realizing where I am. (Actually have quite a few, but those I have listed here seem to get high marks. As there are 2 running creeks on the place, will try for an outside growing type.