1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? No emails, no newsletter, no logging IP and you can delete your account at anytime. No strings attached. We are a very open community.
    Dismiss Notice

Ask a Pro Buy Cannabis Seeds Online

Discussion in 'Growing 101' started by Palema, May 22, 2017.

1. Palema

Palema Meh
    Registered

[​IMG]
    Hi
    Someday before I bought some cannabis seeds from a online shop. They displayed their products are good. But when they deliveried products that wasn't what they showed. They cheated with me. So that I need a dependable seeds website. When I was searching for this relevant website I found Seedlicious this website. How's that? Can you suggest me other?

#1 Palema, May 22, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2017 at 7:28 PM
  2. Peer345

Peer345 Weed doctor
    Registered

Hello Sensi seeds Amsterdam very good seed company

3. Ted

Ted Just Adam, AKA, Ted
    Admin

Twitter:
    @tedsmarijuana
    I removed 2 other posts and removed the link from OP's. 3 threads with almost the exact same link to Seedlicious seemed a little too suspicious. If there are any more like this I will delete all threads and mark the accounts as banned. I don't think this is a legit thread.

4. Cudzu

Cudzu Member
    Staff Member Global Moderator Verified Registered

Sneaky salesmen.

We have RULES.

5. Ted

Ted Just Adam, AKA, Ted
    Admin

Twitter:
    @tedsmarijuana
    They all think they are slick, but I have seen it all since 1997 when I got online. I just keep marking them as spam. If their first instinct on the forum is to sell something or link to something then it's obvious. Even worse was they used 3 separate accounts to ask basically the same thing with the same link. They aren't even trying anymore...

• About Us

Ted's Marijuana Forum is a community for discussion, education, networking, and bringing people together with the commonality of cannabis. This community is not just a "let's get high" website. We are that and much more. Your input is always taken and any issues you might have and need help with can usually be solved fairly quick if you email [email protected] and let us know what issues you are having. Thank you for the support by joining, participating, and spreading TMF to others.
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation