• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

Kickstarter Brand 420®, Inaugural Line

JonDouglas420

Owner, Brand 420
Registered
http://kck.st/1WfFZki

Now you can Get Some!

Promoting cannabis culture and the 420 lifestyle through quality designs on premium tees.

With reward levels starting as low as $2.00, practically anyone can can become a backer. Brand 420 is almost ready to supply the nation with pro cannabis apparel, all we need is a little support to get the ball rolling.

What does a backer get in return?

We are offering a healthy stack of stickers...

...a Kickstarter exclusive lanyard...

...and 4 shirt designs.

If we can muster the support necessary there are 2 more stretch designs to unlock as well as an upgraded lanyard. This project needs your help, are you ready to wear your passion on your sleeve and bring Brand 420 out of the garage and into a shop near you? Then head over to the Kickstarter page to find out more about Brand 420 and see the shirts!

Become a backer today! Join the Brand 420 family and you'll B420!

http://kck.st/1WfFZki

Let me know what you think of Brand 420, either here or on the campaign page!

JonDouglas420

Owner, Brand 420
Registered
The Brand 420 Kickstarter has ended without reaching our goal. Time to rework it, build more following, and bring it again. If you checked it out, thank you, if not, do it now and get ready for round 2!!

Ted

Old Member
Admin
The Brand 420 Kickstarter has ended without reaching our goal. Time to rework it, build more following, and bring it again. If you checked it out, thank you, if not, do it now and get ready for round 2!!
Sorry to hear it didn't make it. Hold strong. We are still growing as well so hopefully when round 2 happens we can be more supportive. Don't quit us!

JonDouglas420

Owner, Brand 420
Registered
I haven't quit Ted, but I really need to carve out some extra time to poke around here some more though!!

Ted

Old Member
Admin
I haven't quit Ted, but I really need to carve out some extra time to poke around here some more though!!
I understand. It's not easy especially with how busy we all are. In the meantime I will continue working on bringing the crowd in and you can sort your fundraising later. You might want to consider Patreon if you think you can leverage it at all in your business model.