1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? No emails, no newsletter, no logging IP and you can delete your account at anytime. No strings attached. We are a very open community.
    Dismiss Notice

Hybrids Best Northern Lights Seeds Of Cannabis

Discussion in 'Genetics, Strains & Reviews' started by Logan core, May 31, 2017.

1. Logan core

Registered

[​IMG]
    Hey Guys
    How are you? I need your help. Can you give me some suggestion about how to grow up cannabis seeds better way? I wanted some seeds of cannabis and I got this northern lights on seedelicious. Is that looking great?

2. Peer345

Peer345 Weed doctor
    Registered

Hello I know Northerlight seeds very wel were are they standing outside I think Europe. The top seems ready but it's a little thin. When you start giving food ? Start next time with good seeds or cuttings use good soil start giving food only 1 time with a root mixture. Then let her grow if you change to 12 hours then put the male plants out of your garden and when you have a top like 2 fingers thick use NPK : 10-30-20 and you get amazing buds. Enjoy , later Peer

3. arecanutproducts

Registered