• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

Hybrids Best Northern Lights Seeds Of Cannabis

Logan core

Meh
Registered

Hey Guys
How are you? I need your help. Can you give me some suggestion about how to grow up cannabis seeds better way? I wanted some seeds of cannabis and I got this northern lights on seedelicious. Is that looking great?

Peer345

Weed doctor
Registered

Hey Guys
How are you? I need your help. Can you give me some suggestion about how to grow up cannabis seeds better way? I wanted some seeds of cannabis and I got this northern lights on seedelicious. Is that looking great?
Hello I know Northerlight seeds very wel were are they standing outside I think Europe. The top seems ready but it's a little thin. When you start giving food ? Start next time with good seeds or cuttings use good soil start giving food only 1 time with a root mixture. Then let her grow if you change to 12 hours then put the male plants out of your garden and when you have a top like 2 fingers thick use NPK : 10-30-20 and you get amazing buds. Enjoy , later Peer