1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? No emails, no newsletter, no logging IP and you can delete your account at anytime. No strings attached. We are a very open community.
    Dismiss Notice

Bernie Or Wtf...hillary?! I Can't Even

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by Ted, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Ted

Ted My Friends Call Me Ted
    Admin

Twitter:
    @tedsmarijuana
    A friend of mine messaged me while I was rebuilding my computer and told me that Bernie just endorse Hillary and how I felt about it. I told him that Trump will do very well this season after all. That was my first reaction. I am a progressive and I supported Bernie very much this year and I knew it was a slim chance. After watching these state polls became strained with large swathes of polls not being opened, states with no tracking went to Hillary, and the other bullshit that went down state after state I knew today would happen.

I want to say 2 things. The first is that I didn't realize that I never made this section of the forum until I wanted to post about this, so that's fixed. The second is #NeverHillary is real so that's fixed to.

I basically should vote Trump because if this bitch is going to get burnt to the ground anyways I will be entertained a bit. That's tongue in cheek as well. Trump & Hillary couldn't be further from my vote. So I am voting on policy and I personally don't know enough about Gary Johnson from NM, but I have dug in a bit on Jill Stein. So now that Bernie has endorsed corruption, no change, and everything he was against this primary, I will be voting for Dr, Stein even if it doesn't matter. I am voting for someone who represents me.

I am fucking disgusted right now after seeing that concession. I got douche chills all over and I was hoping someone would yell, "It's Saturday Night LIVE!" , but it didn't happen. The Clinton's in my view can eat a truckload of dicks for what they have done through policy, backdoor deals, and for being really bad people.

I used to be a "conservative" republican until I woke up about 5 years ago and realized I had nothing in common with them and I had accidentally watched Fox News and the other media outlets for too long. Now I am a progressive and have been since I watched Romney lose. #AlwaysStein #BernieSoldOut

2. Jeff

Jeff Member
    Registered

Ground zero for prohibition unfortunately
    Twitter:
    @Jbreeden2006
    Ted, I really think EVERYONE should research Gary Johnson he'd make a great president actually for the people I'm personally going to "waste my vote" on Gary Johnson don't care much for the feel the Johnson slogan but he seems to be a great man indeed

3. Ted

Admin

Twitter:
    @tedsmarijuana
    I respect that @Jeff and I have gone through more of his stuff but I cannot vote for him. I don't have a specific reason for that stance. I have not studied him much other than I lived in NM for a couple years and heard him on YouTube a few times. He is pro-marijuana and of course I love him for it. He is not a bad choice by any measure.

I am glad we came back to this post too. Bernie may have played a wide move. I was upset when I wrote the OP, but after bringing it down a notch and listen to a lot of the internet, I realized he had to do this to get a speaking turn at the convention. Hillary did this exact same thing in 2008. Bernie has not paused his campaign and has not handed his 1900 delegates over. The only thing he did was endorse.

With that said, I really wish he came out and said Clinton can have it because he has decided on a Sanders/Stein ticket. I still firmly believe that he would crush. Some say him going independent would ensure a Trump presidency. Neither Trump of Clinton have the younger vote. 18-35 year olds only like either about 10%. It's a stunningly low number. The both are very hated and having a third option would change American politics forever. I know I won't get that dream come true, but I am no longer mad about Bernie.

#sandersstein2016 #greenparty #thirdparty

4. Jeff

Jeff Member
    Registered

Twitter:
    @Jbreeden2006
    I was a Sanders supporter also Ted but I've always voted my conscience or my heart. So I respect what your saying but I couldn't with a good conscience vote for Clinton or Trump, I try to find the good in everyone I really do and I'm sure neither are totally Evil but I really shudder to think what they will do to our great nation. Clinton does know Big Government, Trump is an entrepreneur but not a greatly successful one. Saying that and knowing fully that I am "wasting my vote" I have to go with Gov. Johnson, by his records and the interviews I've seen he's really what we our country needs.... jeff

5. Ted

Admin

Twitter:
    @tedsmarijuana
    I am absolutely #NeverHillary and #NeverTrump. Neither of those candidates will have my vote and the only options I feel are relevant are Johnson, Sanders, and Stein. All 3 are polling very well. Give me 1 of those 3 in office and I won't have many complaints. I think this is going to be an election cycle where the people tell the RNC and DNC to go fuck themselves. Fingers crossed.

6. Jeff

Jeff Member
    Registered

Twitter:
    @Jbreeden2006
    Ur idea of Sanders Stein I to could live with. Just wish all the stoners would vote. Something like we're talking could happen. Maybe u could do something on here to get more folks involved in just registering to vote u have the voice and platform I'm with you

7. Ted

Admin

Twitter:
    @tedsmarijuana
    I don't know the political positions all the members have and I would need that to see if it is possible for a platform to grow support for 1 or the other. The next week or so is going to be a big one. Maybe I can setup a survey for this.

8. Jeff

Jeff Member
    Registered

Twitter:
    @Jbreeden2006
    I was talking about get people to vote not really about the election you wouldn't really haveto endorse a candidate just be you Ted I've taken up enough of ur time I really thank you for sharing your views with me . And look forward to future discussions.

9. Cudzu

Cudzu Member
    Staff Member Global Moderator Verified Registered

I think the "Hole", thing is a Hollywood skit.
    Motivation- sell air time on TV. Big $$$.
    (Laundry mat) Spin.

Where's the weapons of mass destruction?
    In the white house. - Bush

Where's the weapons of mass dis*traction?
    In the white house. - Bamo

Where's the weapons ..... (guns)?
    In the white house. - Killary

No "F" in Way.