1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? No emails, no newsletter, no logging IP and you can delete your account at anytime. No strings attached. We are a very open community.
    Dismiss Notice

Surveys A Potential Giveaway

Discussion in 'Feedback & Issues' started by Ted, Feb 18, 2017.

?

What should I select as a giveaway prize?

1. Bong

66.7%
  2. Pipe

33.3%
  3. Seeds

50.0%
  4. Growing Equipment

50.0%
  5. Clothing

16.7%
  6. Books

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ted

Ted My Friends Call Me Ted
    Admin

Twitter:
    @tedsmarijuana
    I am considering a #giveaway of sorts. I am not 100% on this but I would like to do something for the members here. I don't know when I will do this, but it will be in 2017. I need to learn how to do a proper giveaway first. I haven't done something like this, but I would like to do something special for an active member. So I figure I would ask our community what would make a giveaway special?

I set up the #poll and I hope that you will add your input for me to consider as I come up with something. I don't want to make it lame so if I missed a possibility then please let me know. If there are additional thoughts on this feel free to let me know. I want to focus on active members for this and not just a social media giveaway. I am all about rewarding those that support this community.

2. Lymmie

Lymmie Casual
    Staff Member Admin Global Moderator Verified Registered

Twitter:
    @lymsleia327