• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

Forum A List Of Helpers Needed If You Are Looking For Something To Do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ted

Old Member
Admin
I would love to help in any way I can, I think I might be able to do politics, recently was involved in the Senate bills here in Utah that did not pass( mostly followed closely but spread the word on it as well as had conversations with Representatives) I also suffer from CRPS which can benefit from medical marijuana & recently made contact with a lot more people that need help
I have added you to the team, and I appreciate you wanting to do more in the community. Your name will now show up in read and you can contribute in any place you want. I decided not to divide into separate groups yet. I am giving everyone a 30 day "probationary" time to see how you contribute, and we will go from there. Again, it means a lot to me to add people as helpers. Let me know how and where I can improve things along the way as well.

Taêda

Meh
Registered
Hey I haven't been on in forever and need to vamp up my profile, but I am your politics expert and can be of assistance with deep web research and what not.

Ted

Old Member
Admin
Hey I haven't been on in forever and need to vamp up my profile, but I am your politics expert and can be of assistance with deep web research and what not.
I will add you to the team, and I appreciate you wanting to help out. Each month I am going through to see who is still around and who isn't. We need people that can post about the politics and what's going on. Thanks!

MaryAvocado

Meh
Registered
Hey Ted, I hope i'm posting this in the right place lol. I don't have any experience to speak of, but I'm great friends with Google, and would be interested in learning about, (and already know a few) ways that Ganja can benefit a persons health. So, If it isn't filled, I'm up for the Health team!

Ted

Old Member
Admin
Hey Ted, I hope i'm posting this in the right place lol. I don't have any experience to speak of, but I'm great friends with Google, and would be interested in learning about, (and already know a few) ways that Ganja can benefit a persons health. So, If it isn't filled, I'm up for the Health team!
All it takes is the right person to teach others. I would love to have you on the team and I marked you as such. Thank you for wanting to give back and help build this community! I love it and appreciate you and all the others on the team as well.

Kriss

Kris's chillin
Registered
You wanted me to post on here. I'm always willing to help anyone I can. I'm not in a state where it's legal and would like to start the legislation changes needed. Or to back anyone who is in a place of power that can change the legislation in this buckle of a state.

Ted

Old Member
Admin
Thank you and you're welcome @Ted :) So who and how would you pick the greeters,cooks,politicans,etc.? :D
At this point it's getting the initial group of people who want to help and contribute. The next step is to figure out who is better or wants to be in one section more than another. I would need to build out those groups and then be specific with the banners. I need a bit of time to do that. Hopefully if it goes well I can choose moderators from the Team TMF pool. We are growing fast and I am building quickly, but it will take time and probably through the summer. I am trying to think of this in the long term. Stable growth with great content and offers and hopefully the community will continue to grow.

KaylaOrlando

Meh
Registered
Every forum has folks that like to jump in and help out where possible and I was thinking about this as we have been growing. I was trying to figure out what I could put out here for people that want to play a bigger role on TMF. I will note that these are not paid gigs, but you never know down the line. I honestly have know idea what this place will be like in 6 months from now.

Here are things I think we could use:
  • Greeters - Welcome new people to the forum. I hate to make this a position, but it would make new members feel welcome.
  • Politics - I would love to have several folks that bring information about cannabis politics. This is an area that I don't want Republicans vs Democrats. I want real information so people know about bills, local and federal elected officials are doing...etc.
  • Cooking - I know some of you in the community are cooking and baking with marijuana and I woud love to have some TMF chef's spread recipes and information.
  • Business/Entrepreneurs - We have some business folks here already, but I want to make our business, finance, investment section to be useful and growing.
  • Health - I am not sure how to address this, but I know cannabis can be part of the health cycle.
I know there will be more, but this is a good start. I am trying to make sure the forum grows together and not just me doing everything. I know it's better when there is a team. I will build out user groups for these areas so we can manage the community effectively. If there are other areas that I didn't cover please let me know.

I am also going to look at cleaning up the community a bit and see if there are sections we don't need and add sections that we might need so please voice your opinions on that as well.

EDIT: Team TMF is in red in the sidebar. I want to thank @MicheleJolie for being the first one to raise her hand and actually post her first thread today! Much love for the help.

Second Edit 2/26/16: I trimmed down the Team TMF by 5 members. If you weren't active in the last 2 weeks or so and haven't done much I removed the group. If you are able to play a larger role in the future please send me a message. Nothing personal, I just want active people on the team.

Third Edit: There are now only 4 Team TMF members. I trimmed the rest down. Those removed either haven't posted anything since I added them or they haven't been back in weeks. I plan on making this a special group to be a part of. There will be perks shortly. Likely free gear from companies looking for people to review and more. One member already got a Humidor for free.
I would like to do something where I can answer questions or discuss things about marijuana! It's something I take interest in and know a lot about. And it would be cool to start or do any little small jobs you need taken care of or done! :)

Ted

Old Member
Admin
I would like to do something where I can answer questions or discuss things about marijuana! It's something I take interest in and know a lot about. And it would be cool to start or do any little small jobs you need taken care of or done! :)
Hey there @KaylaOrlando if you want to be a part of the team that helps around the community by adding new topics, answering questions, and that's something you would like to do then I will add you to the team to show that you are one of the members that can help. So if this is what you would like to be a part of then I will add you to the group.

Ted

Old Member
Admin
Alright, I clean up the Team members. We now have 7 and I am not adding anyone else until they have been here for a while and I know they plan on sticking around. It's too much hassle to add someone and then they don't come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.