1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? No emails, no newsletter, no logging IP and you can delete your account at anytime. No strings attached. We are a very open community.
    Dismiss Notice

Event 420 During Inauguration Day In Washington Dc

Discussion in 'Activism' started by Ted, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Ted

Ted Just Adam, AKA, Ted
    Admin

Twitter:
    @tedsmarijuana
    Looks like people are getting fired up to get high during the Donald Trump #inauguration day event in D.C. with thousands of people lighting up. I actually had no intention on mentioning this until I saw a mention on Twitter about it and then I remember that Phillip De Franco did a small piece about it yesterday. So I threw him a mention in response. Here is the video that he talks about it.

Here is the link to the DCMJ website. I love what they are doing and I want to help spread the message the best I can.

• About Us

Ted's Marijuana Forum is a community for discussion, education, networking, and bringing people together with the commonality of cannabis. This community is not just a "let's get high" website. We are that and much more. Your input is always taken and any issues you might have and need help with can usually be solved fairly quick if you email [email protected] and let us know what issues you are having. Thank you for the support by joining, participating, and spreading TMF to others.
  • Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation