• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

Ask a Pro 2019 growing outdoors

Peer345

Weed doctor
Registered
Hello family winter has passed and I’m already thinking what seeds and things I have and need to buy. This year I’m also putting a CBD strain outside just to have some CBD weed for myself. I will make pictures when I begin and show you guys the growing and flowering of the plants. Later Peer

Ted

Old Member
Admin
I want to grow outside so bad! I have been watching some videos from the Mendo Dope boys and it makes me want to be a farmer. I would love to do a CBD strain too. Those are really helpful for those that need a little help sleeping or getting a bit of pain relief. April 4th is the next legalization vote for my state. I hope one day to show you my outdoor grow, but until then I can't wait to see your pics this year @Peer345!

Peer345

Weed doctor
Registered
I want to grow outside so bad! I have been watching some videos from the Mendo Dope boys and it makes me want to be a farmer. I would love to do a CBD strain too. Those are really helpful for those that need a little help sleeping or getting a bit of pain relief. April 4th is the next legalization vote for my state. I hope one day to show you my outdoor grow, but until then I can't wait to see your pics this year @Peer345!
Thanks Ted yes I hope soon you feel safe to try out doing things for your self ! At the moment I’m also looking for a good CBD strain and I think I finally found one, the name is Green Magic CBD sold at a Dutch seed bank. Hope this year will be a good year and hopefully pain free and no more hospital. I wish you all the best and stay safe, greetings Peer

Peer345

Weed doctor
Registered
So the first plants are standing outside, I have put 10 plants outside now and show you first 4 with I already made a picture from. 2 plants are growing in the soil and the other plants all coming from seeds are staying in pots. First little pots and when they grow good I put them in bigger pots. This year it,s a new strain I made with a female Northerlight and male from Thailand and a Kush male. So I’m excited what comes out of this new strain. You all can help me with giving it a new name so any suggestions are welcome . Later Peer
23CA0785-7488-4F29-9664-24F9E5756711.jpeg
76AD9F3D-29D6-498D-A15C-D71D05FBFF1F.jpeg

Reactions: Ted

Ted

Old Member
Admin
I will have to think about some names for this to see if I can help, but I am already excited about your new grow! I just hope one day I can try some of this in person :)

I love your work and your pics @Peer345!

Peer345

Weed doctor
Registered
As promised here are some more plants the 2 plants in the soil are a Citral / Haze strain mixed with a Snow White male from Albania that’s a country in the East of Europe and was long time closed of and is now a major player in growing Weed outside and inside! The seeds were give by a Vriend of my who went there. In Amsterdam you see allot of Weed from Albanian and guns. The country opened their doors and by corruption you see that the army sells like everything were they get there hands on, and because they have the room they can grow allot of Weed in the County side. So 2 in the soil mix from Citral / Kush and Snow Withe Male and in the pots Northerlight/ female and a Thai Male mix these seeds I made in 2017 but in 2018 I cut my crop down because of some internal problems. At the end I put 2 outside but I was way late so I did nothing on Teds. Now 2019 we go on stay safe you all. Later Peer

Peer345

Weed doctor
Registered
I try to upload the pictures made with the same IPhone 7 but I get a error message file to big / long !! I ask Ted

Ted

Old Member
Admin
I try to upload the pictures made with the same IPhone 7 but I get a error message file to big / long !! I ask Ted
We will fix this and get everything working right. I want to see all the amazing pics!

Peer345

Weed doctor
Registered
This is a picture in the soil, the second one are more seedlings in little pots. I have some problems getting them on the site same IPhone 7 same pictures 449E579F-399C-4104-9210-557B65F60884.jpeg

Peer345

Weed doctor
Registered
Here are some more seedlings in little pots when they grow bigger I put them in bigger pots, yesterday I gave them for the first time a little bit 20-10-20 NPK Growing food. The weather is not so good I’m waiting for the sun
44DEAD4E-C9CF-49A4-AB38-75F73ED9BA8E.jpeg

Peer345

Weed doctor
Registered
Love Amsterdam, don,t understand why it will post this picture and struggle with the Cannabis pictures
93542841-7F5C-4107-9A99-18B42C578526.jpeg

Peer345

Weed doctor
Registered
In The Netherlands some shops sell Dab, Shatter but you know the people who smoke it as a medical treatment I’m all for a good product and it helps allot of people in need of a good product. Cheers

Ted

Old Member
Admin
Peer, I have been smoking dabs lately more than anything else. Well, gummy bears too. I make my own edibles and press my own oils. It's amazing and thank you for the pics!!!

Peer345

Weed doctor
Registered
Hello Ted good to hear that Cannabis is working so good for you, the dab is from a good friend of my he lives in Canada , it,s very hard to get the dab / Shatter in The Netherlands shops can lose tree license so you have to know people to get that amazing product. Shops sell flower , hash and edibles ,concentrates are not aloud by the law. Not yet things are going the right way so we will see what will happen. Have a nice day later Peer