• Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? We are a very open community and you don't have to worry about other people judging you here.

Ask a Pro 2019 growing outdoors

Peer345

Weed doctor
Registered
Hello family winter has passed and I’m already thinking what seeds and things I have and need to buy. This year I’m also putting a CBD strain outside just to have some CBD weed for myself. I will make pictures when I begin and show you guys the growing and flowering of the plants. Later Peer

Ted

My Friends Call Me Ted
Admin
I want to grow outside so bad! I have been watching some videos from the Mendo Dope boys and it makes me want to be a farmer. I would love to do a CBD strain too. Those are really helpful for those that need a little help sleeping or getting a bit of pain relief. April 4th is the next legalization vote for my state. I hope one day to show you my outdoor grow, but until then I can't wait to see your pics this year @Peer345!

Peer345

Weed doctor
Registered
I want to grow outside so bad! I have been watching some videos from the Mendo Dope boys and it makes me want to be a farmer. I would love to do a CBD strain too. Those are really helpful for those that need a little help sleeping or getting a bit of pain relief. April 4th is the next legalization vote for my state. I hope one day to show you my outdoor grow, but until then I can't wait to see your pics this year @Peer345!
Thanks Ted yes I hope soon you feel safe to try out doing things for your self ! At the moment I’m also looking for a good CBD strain and I think I finally found one, the name is Green Magic CBD sold at a Dutch seed bank. Hope this year will be a good year and hopefully pain free and no more hospital. I wish you all the best and stay safe, greetings Peer