Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? No emails, no newsletter, no logging IP and you can delete your account at anytime. No strings attached. We are a very open community.Dismiss Notice
Page 1 of 12
Read about bubba mentality.
@Ted was correct. Feb 22, 2018 at 8:15 PM
Bill to reduce Alabama penalty for marijuana possession hits snag
Updated on Feb 22, 2018 at 09:12 AM CST
http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2018/02/bill_to_reduce_alabama_penalty.HTML Feb 22, 2018 at 8:02 PM
- Cudzu: It's Early spring here. Bushes blooming, grass green, and bugs are back. 82* and humidity. Feb 22, 2018 at 2:05 PM
- Ted: I will be looking for it in the news. Feb 22, 2018 at 12:42 PM
- Cudzu: Alabama Congress is due to vote on decriminalization. I haven't heard the results. Feb 22, 2018 at 12:21 PM
- Ted: I love MPP by the way, it's my smile.amazon charity. Feb 22, 2018 at 11:01 AM
- Ted: AL decriminalizing?! This would make all of predictions completely off. Go AL!! I will probably never type that again in my life unless they fully legalize. Feb 22, 2018 at 11:00 AM
- Ted: @Lymmie I want to grow so bad. I am almost situated and I want to get my green thumb going. Feb 22, 2018 at 11:00 AM
- Cudzu: Can I get just one HELL YEAH? Feb 21, 2018 at 8:10 PM
News via MPP: "Alabama to consider decriminalizing marijuana!
Tomorrow, the House Judiciary Committee will be considering a bill that would decriminalize less than one ounce of marijuana.
You see, today Alabaman's caught with small amounts of marijuana can be sent to jail for up to one year.
These bills, HB 272 and SB 251, would change the penalty for possessing less than one ounce of marijuana to a violation instead of a misdemeanor.
That means the penalty would be paying a fine of up to $250 instead of facing jail time. "
Join the Marijuana Policy Project Feb 20, 2018 at 6:45 PM
- Lymmie: Im really dieing to get growing again. I feel like im doing something really wrong by not growing. Its a weird thing. Feb 20, 2018 at 10:03 AM
- Ted: Ya there is almost no way for people to track things. I am mining as I can. I have been doing okay. If I can at leat pay off the gear I bought so I break even that would be awesome. It will take 3-6 months though. Feb 20, 2018 at 8:42 AM
- Lymmie: Those both sound like great rules. Pockets in general seem like a not very good solution to one's bread storage needs. =P Feb 19, 2018 at 4:05 PM
- Cudzu: I crack myself up.... Roflmao Feb 19, 2018 at 3:33 PM
@Lymmie Chickens, Rule #2 Never carry a piece of bread in your FRONT pocket.
They might have a BALL pecking ur PECKER LoL Feb 19, 2018 at 3:32 PM
- Lymmie: @Cudzu whats chicken rule #2? Feb 19, 2018 at 10:04 AM
- Cudzu: Tracking probably amounts to their computer storing data and looking for a few tall poles sticking out. A news commentary eluded to the fact there's too many bits men to watch with the limited manpower. GO MINE Feb 18, 2018 at 7:25 PM
- Ted: Ya the tax thing is pretty crazy. I am reading what I can on it. I am mining Bitcoin Gold this week. Feb 16, 2018
- Cudzu: Howdy Buds. Feb 16, 2018
@Ted and buds:
The IRS is tracking bit currencys
(NPR news today)
www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2018/01/26/bitcoin-irs-tax-amnesty-sort-of/amp/ Feb 16, 2018
- Ted: Great update guys! I am around and working on getting moved into our house. Busy settling Feb 15, 2018
- Cudzu: @Lymmie Chickens, Rule #1 Never carry a piece of bread in your back pocket. LoL Feb 15, 2018
- Cudzu: @Ted and all TMF Buds, read above... Feb 15, 2018
Also, Delaware Legislative Session Begins As Lawmakers Prepare to Consider Legalization;
Massachusetts Bill Introduced That Protects Legal Marijuana Businesses; Kentucky Legislature Considering Marijuana Policy Reform;
Virginia Senate Unanimously Approves Limited Medical Marijuana Bill Feb 15, 2018
- Cudzu: Federal budget provides for continuing states MMJ Laws. Expires March 23. Contact ur state federal representatives. https://blog.mpp.org/prohibition/fe...al-marijuana-protections-place-another-weeks/ Feb 15, 2018
Vermont going full legal for adults,
https://blog.mpp.org/prohibition/vermont-becomes-first-state-make-marijuana-legal-legislature/ Feb 15, 2018
Thanks to MPP for the following update: TN MMJ BILL introduction,
https://blog.mpp.org/medical-marijuana/medical-marijuana-bill-introduced-tennessee/ Feb 15, 2018
- Lymmie: Lol butt peckers+1 Feb 15, 2018
@Lymmie Thanks Bud, I loved the video and their right, cuddling love..
I got a fresh egg for Valentine's day. And a peck in the butt.
Lol. Feb 14, 2018
- Lymmie: Hope you can click that lol. Feb 14, 2018
Feb 14, 2018
- Lymmie: Beep! Feb 14, 2018
- Lymmie: And real weed! Feb 12, 2018
- Lymmie: Its official. I am hitting the road and leaving the midwest on the 26th. Ill have real internet again!! Feb 12, 2018
- Cudzu: @Edward Mannuzza Happy Bday. Too young to be falling apart? Bud is slim here too. But we can share... Feb 11, 2018
- Edward Mannuzza: No Lymmie I didn't have any smoke, I wish I did, I'm trying new pills for my depression. I can't find a regular supplyer here. Feb 11, 2018
- Lymmie: Also as to why it might show us still in here. I had asked ted to try something awhile ago. Id seen lots of folks here who i was missing by a couple of minutes. They would message in chat but be gone after 10-15 because i wasnt looking at the screen. Its set to show who was in the chat for a few hours now I believe. Cudzu is on a phone and i can only connect using my phones internet so i havent been on very often. Im fixing to be moving back to oregon very soon here though so ill have real internet again yay! Feb 11, 2018
- Lymmie: @Edward Mannuzza Happy belated man! Did you have any dank smoke to celebrate? I finally found a dealer here. 50 for an 8th. Still steep but better than every other option ive had so far and is reliable thus far. BUt the weird hting is this stuff was put through an auto trimmer so it doesnt look great. And it smokes ok in a pipe. BUt i put it in my vaporizer the volcano and it tasted like someone sprayed lysol disinfectant in to my mouth. I almost puked. Guess they used pesiticides of some sort. Disgusting. Feb 11, 2018
- Edward Mannuzza: TALK later going to go have my B-day cake. 49 today. Feb 10, 2018
- Edward Mannuzza: LOL. Feb 10, 2018
- Edward Mannuzza: I see your names for the room but you guys don't answer. ? Feb 10, 2018
- Edward Mannuzza: Lymmie and Cudzu where are you Feb 10, 2018
- Lymmie: @Cudzu So that people like you and me cant fix all the things that allow the rich to pointlessly amass wealth at the severe detriment of...literally everyone and everything else. Feb 10, 2018
QUESTION: WHY does one need to be a millionaire to be elected?
So, Vote for Cudzu Feb 10, 2018
- Edward Mannuzza: I AGREE. Feb 10, 2018
- Ted: It's all crazy. It's a plant and doesn't need all of these retards trying to spin everyway they can to keep the Big Pharma happy. I know it's obvious, but we need some money out of politics. Feb 9, 2018
- Cudzu: @Edward Mannuzza Iread last week, that new TN MMJ legislation is being introduced for a vote. Feb 9, 2018
- Cudzu: Scott running for Senate? Perhaps Peloski needs a foot massage Boy. Lol Feb 9, 2018
- Cudzu: Lyrica is now considered a Pain Rx, and has become controlled like opioids. (I guessed the state would go overboard with their War on Opioids.) What's next.... ASPIRIN? Feb 9, 2018
- Cudzu: The FL MMJ Dispensaries are also prohibited, even though the MMJ is sold only in pill form to carded patients. Feb 9, 2018
Page 1 of 12