Ted here...thanks for visiting. Want to join us? No emails, no newsletter, no logging IP and you can delete your account at anytime. No strings attached. We are a very open community.Dismiss Notice
Page 1 of 3
I didn't forget......
But around here we say...
Jun 15, 2018 at 11:55 PM
- Ted: Hope everyone is doing okay! My 1st session with the doc is this coming Tuesday, will report in on it. Jun 14, 2018 at 7:06 PM
- Ted: If I am better I am going to do a massive overhaul of TMF. I have been planning it for the past 1 year but I need some serious focus so I need to be better first. Jun 14, 2018 at 7:06 PM
- Ted: Stay dry! I am doing so many things, but met with a doctor that said he could fix me today. Over the next 3 weeks I will either make no progress or I will be healed and back in the game like I was. Jun 14, 2018 at 7:05 PM
- Cudzu: @Ted Glad to hear from you and your efforts. GZ. You're going to have a new home. Jun 12, 2018
- Cudzu: Thunderstorms again today. And for the next 5 days. Hurricane set up. Jun 12, 2018
- Ted: So many people need this! Jun 12, 2018
- Ted: Nice work on getting this info out there too. I need to make some recent posts in the forum. It's been too long. I want to see this legalization so we can finally respect the plant. Jun 12, 2018
- Ted: I have learned that mushrooms are amazing and medically impressive. I gave them a try for the first time last month. Jun 12, 2018
- Ted: Happy birthday buddy! Jun 12, 2018
- Ted: Jesus, a heart attack and you weren't aware. You are next level! Jun 12, 2018
This bill removes weed from schedule 1.
(Makes sense) Jun 12, 2018
- Cudzu: https://blog.mpp.org/prohibition/senators-introduce-bipartisan-bill-to-protect-state-marijuana-laws/ Jun 12, 2018
From MPP: Sens. Cory Gardner (R-CO) and Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) introduced bipartisan legislation to end the federal government’s war on marijuana and protect states’ rights to enact their own marijuana policies.
Call your members of Congress RIGHT NOW and urge them to support this landmark bill.
The STATES Act is the most significantly piece of marijuana-related legislation ever introduced in Congress. With its bipartisan backing in the Senate, it symbolically signals the eventual end of marijuana prohibition at the federal level. Jun 12, 2018
- Cudzu: Happy birthday to me. Jun 12, 2018
- Cudzu: @Ted No surgery. Pre op testing revealed a trouble with EKG. Doctor strange said I have had a heart attack in the past. Unknown. Now scheduled for more heart tests next week. Now hanging in limbo. Sux. Jun 12, 2018
- Ted: I just renewed the server for 3.5 years too. Jun 12, 2018
- Ted: I haven't been online too much lately. We are doing major repairs to the house and I am trying to keep my sanity over it. Only a couple of weekends of work to go and the house should be buttoned up. Jun 12, 2018
- Ted: Cudzu, how did the surgery go? Jun 12, 2018
- Lymmie: Heyo Cudzu. Jun 11, 2018
Judge Gievers ruled on last Friday that patients have the right to use medical marijuana in private under the constitution.
Judge Gievers’ just ruled the Florida Department of Health has until Monday June 11, to provide a plan for smoking MMJ BUD.
The health department wanted months for implementation. NOT. Jun 6, 2018
- Cudzu: Race starts at Walmart, isle 5. Jun 5, 2018
- Lymmie: ...i wanna race hover-rounds! Jun 5, 2018
- Cudzu: The grand pre for grannies in electric carts. Stand back. Jun 5, 2018
- Cudzu: Ain't dat duh Truth. "E" ticket rides everywhere!!! LoL Jun 5, 2018
- Lymmie: Florida is the walmart of america my friend. Logic doesnt exist there. Jun 5, 2018
- Lymmie: 2 of my girls are looking rather sick. Jun 5, 2018
- Lymmie: Hiyo guys. I am home from my visit with the lady. =) Jun 5, 2018
Who wants to give her the BONEHEAD Award,
for delaying hope for the sick? Jun 5, 2018
News update on smokable MMJ: Even if smokable medical marijuana was made legal, it would not be immediately available.
Assistant Attorney General Karen Brodeen said it would take several months for the department to make rules and for medical marijuana treatment centers to stock the product. Jun 5, 2018
- Cudzu: We had rain for 10 days. Now the temperature is rising and humidity makes our heat index over 100*. Uck. Jun 5, 2018
- Cudzu: Off to the doctor tomorrow morning for a pre surgery exam. I have a hernia mesh repair from 1998, that needs replacing. I am not looking forward to that. (It's going to hurt 2x. 1 in the gut and 2 in the wallet) lol Jun 5, 2018
- Ted: How are you doing amigo? Jun 4, 2018
- Ted: No floods here. Just some light rain, but I hope it dries up for the weekend. I have to rebuild an outside supporting wall that has water damage. Jun 4, 2018
- Cudzu: @Ted Did u get flooded last week? Jun 3, 2018
- Cudzu: The epsom bag sometimes tells u how to mix. Jun 1, 2018
- Cudzu: I've used it with success on all kinds of plants. Makes them dark green. Jun 1, 2018
- Cudzu: 1 tbsp/ gal of water. Jun 1, 2018
- Lymmie: How would you measure that out cudzu? Ive got epsom but ive got no ph meter. Jun 1, 2018
- Lymmie: Hey Cudzu Jun 1, 2018
- Cudzu: @Lymmie Good luck with that. Jun 1, 2018
- Cudzu: Y'all know what day this is..... Jun 1, 2018
- Cudzu: Epsom is like cal mag. Jun 1, 2018
- Lymmie: I repotted my plants. Spent money i dont have on soil to get them by. Havent been home since tuesday so I dunno how they are looking. Hopefully they just explode with growth! Room mate is watering em for me. Jun 1, 2018
- Lymmie: Spent my morning in the ER getting tested and finding no answers. Jun 1, 2018
- Lymmie: Also happy friday bud. Jun 1, 2018
- Lymmie: Epsom salt is nitrogen? Jun 1, 2018
- Ted: Hi Cudzu! I am following the chats. My laptop will be out of the shop in a few days they said. I have been without for almost 3 months. I do a ton of my TMF time using the laptop... May 31, 2018
- Cudzu: Btw- the storm center passed just east of us. 6" rain. May 29, 2018
MPP NEWS: Victory: Florida judge rules that ban on smokable marijuana is unconstitutional.
Judge Gievers ruled on Friday that patients have the right to use medical marijuana in private under the constitution. Unfortunately, soon after Judge Gievers’ ruling, the Florida Department of Health appealed the decision, resulting in an automatic stay and preventing the decision from going into effect immediately. May 29, 2018
Page 1 of 3